Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Friday, January 13, 2006

Writing stories

When Joel and I are bored and don't know what to do or what to talk about, we either read books together, or write stories!! Today we wrote a story about a little plant that meets 4 deer. lol
Well what gave me the idea to write a story was a blog that I found at random on blogger: 250k.blogspot.com
Basically, for the people who want to write stories, (I mean seriously, not just a short 3 page story), they say that 250 000 words per year will help you find your way.
I tend to give up on things easily, so I am sure that if I start, I will never get through it... But who knows, I might very well get through it. Or write many short stories, I don't know.
Anyway, to write a story together, Joel and I take turns writing a few lines, and when we don't know what to write anymore, we switch. so that the story has the ideas of both of us in it.
I think maybe you guys could try it if you are bored, or write a poem, one verse each and make it rhyme. I think it's very entertaining.
Have fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com