Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hop on the plane!!

When I think about it, sometimes I just wanna hop on a plane and go see Joel! No luggage, no heavy suitcase, no bag, just me with my plane ticket in my purse, ready to go to the United States to spend some time with Joel! Of course, I can't do that without planning as plane tickets are expensive and I don't wanna get a travel deal just to travel cheap if security isn't assured on the plane.
So I am working to make some money in order to go see Joel again soon.
And with the little I earn <.< this might take some time or at least some energy - a lot of energy! ALL MY ENERGY! *falls asleep on the table and doesn't wake up to go to work in 30 min* XD
Oh well <.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com