Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Thursday, January 12, 2006

plans

Well, today me and Marie talked about plans for her to come to the US.

It would be cool if she could visit me at my dorm, but that would cost around $600 to $700.

Someone reading our blog may think that we must have a lot of money if I was able to go to France and Marie was able to come to the US. However, this is not true. We have no money. XD

I was able to go t France because my dad thought it would be best if I went to meet Marie right away and know for sure if she was someone I should keep up a LDR with. That was when I was attending the Stamford branch of UConn, but now that I attend the Storrs branch, my college is now costing my parents over $15,000 a year.

It seems as though most places on campus won't hire students unless they are signed up for work study. I had a job interview with a guy who was trying to create his own company, but he never called me back. I'll check back with him when school starts, but I should stay on the look-out for other forms of income.

Marie has found work at a clothing store. :D
I am very proud of her. ^^. She has enough for a plane ticket, but only one. So I must wait until the summer to see her.

It would be nice if she could visit me at my dorm because we would have more privacy, and would be able to hang out with friends all the time. I hope we can find privacy and hang out with friends more often when she comes to visit this summer.

I can not wait for the day when we will have our own house, and we will be able to be together all the time. I want to be able to take care of her every day, and I want to be able to show her how much I love her all the time.

Good luck to all of our readers who are in relationships. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com