Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Well, I guess you see how sweet Joel can be (if you can't read French, paste it in Babelfish, I am sure you'll get the meaning). If you are not convinced, here is a little convo we had on MSN last Saturday:

Marie: well, me sometimes i just feel like buddies and sometimes i feel like jumping on you >.<
Joel: no, you're just a girl ^^ sometimes girls need buddies, and sometimes girls need romance. ^^

Marie: :-O

Joel: when you need a buddy, I'll be there for you, when you need romance, I'll be there for you. (&)


Can you imagine how sweet that is?
And when i said i loved him, he told me "I would share anything with you......" that was the sweetest thing I had ever been told... I can't believe how lucky I am.
So girls watch out, he's mine! MINE!!! mwahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com