Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Moving or not... does it make a difference?

Some people will argue that being in a LDR from the start is different from being in a LDR after some time (for instance, one of the partners moves to another city). It is true that it does make a difference in that a LDR-only couple is used to being separated, while a LDR-to be couple is used to being in each other's presence and has to get accustomed to the separation.
I tend to believe that if the love is strong enough though, the relationship can work.
It might be my young age that makes me talk so... But I do believe in love.
What do you guys think?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it depends on the people involved....if the person is able to handle the separation it doesn't matter whether they were together before the separation or never were together. But if a person is someone who has to have the touch then separation could be the end of the relationship. Me personally I can handle separation as long as I have some form of contact every day. Unfortunately I was involved with someone who desperately needed the touch so it didn't work out. Now even though I am kind of in a relationship with someone who is within easy distance, I still don't find it is easy because the communication is not there that I had with my previous relationship....things you miss!! Maybe someday I will find my soul mate!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com