Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

COMMON FUTURE

Joel and I are seriously planning to live together later on. After we finish our studies, we want to buy a house and move in together.
Right now, I wish I was studying in the US, but I can't because it's too expensive... I don't think I would be granted a scholarship, and starting out with a loan to pay for college would be a bad idea methinks... Well at least I could see him more often... like EVERYDAY!
But anyway that isn't the question... All we want to do is finish our studies and buy a house and I will move to the US and marry him and live with him! ^-^
Don't you guys sometimes dream about that type of thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com