Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

Where are our fans?

Hello everyone.
I see many people have visited our blog, but no one has left any comments. ^^

Maybe you guys should know a little bit about us. ^^

I live in Connecticut, USA; and Marie lives in Paris, France.
We met online and became friends. Then we fell in love with each other.
I went to visit Marie 2 Summers ago, she visited me last summer, and she will be visiting me again this summer.

Having a long distance relationship is difficult, and we have been through a lot.
But we are proof that online relationships can be wonderful, and we hope to be able to share our experiences with everyone.

So, if anyone has any questions or would like to share their relationship experiences, online or otherwise, please feel free to past comments and share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com