Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Friday, February 10, 2006

Books and Movies

Feb. 10, 2006 - Le Père Noël est une ordure
Posted by marie at 02:07 in Books and Movies
Without even meaning too, i read a whole book today, although it was pretty short (only 93 pages) took me about 2 hours maybe less... It was a play/movie script: "Le Père Noël est une ordure"! O.O But I am still on my Chomsky goal!! It's just that being sick all day I meant to read somehting easy and quick :D


Feb. 9, 2006 - New Resolution!!!!!
Posted by marie at 10:37 in Books and Movies
After browsing this really motivating site (check it out in the blogroll, it's "A Book a Week"), I decided I would do the same! After all we all need some knowledge, don't we? So I have decided to read a book a week and watch a movie a week! We'll see where that leads me, hopefully to something good!!!! :D

My first objective, finishing Chomsky's book (Hegemony or Survival) before Sunday night! Only 100 pages to go!! I can do it! :D

*motivated*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com