Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Anniversary

Yesterday was our anniversary. Well, not the real yearly one, just the monthly one! We called it lunaversary lol. So we got together in october 2003, I was 20 and he had just turned 18. It feels like we have been together for much longer than 2 years... It is strange, it passed by so fast, we have done a lot and not much at the same time. I wish we had more opportunities to do more things together in real life.
Today I was thinking that it would be easy for me to go see him... I just have to leave home at a certain time and get there 8 to 10 hours later, that's like, quick! Well, in a way. That's the time I can take to read a Harry Potter or to sleep a bit or watch a few movies. Well anyway, it's not that far anymore... Not like back when people had to take a boat to the US and it took them weeks, not to say months. (God, what if you're sea-sick!) <.<
Well, so here's a question to the dudes and dudettes out there who are so lucky as to have a local significant other: what do you guys do when you hang out? (Apart from making out or having sex, that is an obvious one...)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Wrayne said…

    Happy lunaversary to the both of you. I wish you two the best and many years of happiness. Thank you Marie for stopping by my blog. It is great to know the internet has brought so many people happiness. It is funny how some people just do not understand how you can fall in love with someone you met online. I am fortunate enough to have met my hubby online and know it does work out. Good luck!!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger marie said…

    Thanks Vickie for stopping by!!!

    I agree that people are still sceptical when we talk about online relationships leading to something good. Well actually the other day I was reading an article in the newspaper that said that instead of separating people, the internet reinforced the ties, so you get closer to your friends thanks to the internet! So i guess for love it is also true! You just have to make sure that you can trust the peson, know them well enough etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com