Neko

Joel & Marie

Long-distance sweethearts.



Google

Sunday, January 22, 2006

XHTML code problems

ok so the site is fixed for firefox users... But! I went to an XHTML validator and it finds errors even in the blogspot default template. It won't display correctly in IE... argh XD internet technology.... html, XHTML, CSS, c, c#, c++ and others............. These can be real buggers sometimes. anyway! for now it's fixed, although the XHTML code has a problem. I tried comparing it with the XHTML code of the empty start template and I can't find what is wrong. Maybe one of the side things I added caused it to get messed up..... I am not sure I like XHTML anymore XD *kicks the XHTML validator*
anyway I'll try to fix it soon; until then try to get firefox to view this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com